PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
ANAME srls, VAT.No: IT 05169770285, based in Via San Martino e Solferino 101, Padova – is the controller of the personal data submitted by the user on the Website.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT AND STORAGE
Users’ personal data are processed in compliance with the necessary security requirements.
Users’ data are kept for the time needed to achieve the purposes they have been collected for:
- Data collected during the purchase process: are kept for 10 years from the date of the invoice;
- Payment data: are kept until the expiration of the “right of withdrawal” period;
- Data collected for commercial purposes: are kept until the user requests to delete his/her account or until the service is provided.
When the user provides consent, his/her data are collected and processed for marketing and profiling purposes for a period of 10 years. After this time, the data will be automatically deleted.
Due to technical reasons, the termination of the data processing will take place within 60 days from the user’s request.
The data are stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but they may also be transferred to and processes in a country outside the EEA. Any transfer of users’ personal data will be carried out in compliance with the applicable law.
Users’ personal data may be shared within ANAME, by its authorized personnel.
Users’ personal data may be disclosed for law enforcement purposes.
The data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide the users with the services provided by ANAME.
Right to access: The user has the right to request information about the personal data ANAME holds on him/her at any time.
Right to portability: when ANAME processes users’ personal data, by automated means based on the user’s consent, the user has the right to get a copy of the data transferred to him/her or to a third party.
Right to rectification: The user has the right to request rectification of his/her personal data in case the information is incorrect. This also implies the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure: The user has the right to erase any personal data processed by ANAME at any time except for the following circumstances:
- the user ha san ongoing matter with the Customer Service;
- the user has an open order that has not been shipped or partially shipped;
- the user has an unsettled debt with ANAME;
- if the user has made any purchase, his/her data will be kept for book-keeping purposes.
Right to object to direct marketing: The user has the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
Right to restriction: The user has the right to request that ANAME restricts the processing of his/her personal data under the following circumstances:
- if the user objects to a processing based on his/her legitimate interest, ANAME shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if the user claims that his/her personal data is incorrect, ANAME must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful, the user can request the restriction of the use of his/her data or its erasure.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Users’ personal data are processed in order to create an account and provide the services requested through the website. The user is free not to provide ANAME with his/her data, but he/she will not be able to make the purchase.
Given the user’s consent, ANAME will use his/her personal data for further purposes, such as marketing, commercial or advertising communications, direct sales, market research, in-store sales support worldwide through email (newsletter), telephone, SMS, MMS, chat, instant messaging, social networking and traditional mail. Moreover ANAME may collect information about users’ preferences, habits, lifestyle and purchases made in order to create group and/or individual profiles (“profiling”) and to send the user personalised messages. Personalised messages may be sent by email (newsletter), phone, SMS, MMS, chat, instant messaging, social networking and traditional mail. The user may at any time select his/her preferred means of communication or refuse to receive promotional communication by any or all of these means of communication. Consent for the above marketing and profiling purposes is optional and refusal will not have any consequence.